| poker.sty - LaTeX Poker package v0.81a |
|Beschreibung:|| This poker playing card package enables the use of customized playing cards and symbols within LaTeX documents.|
Copyright (C) 2007-2008 Olaf Encke <firstname.lastname@example.org> www.encke.net
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Face card images (K,Q,J) from SVG-cards 2.0.1 by courtesy of David Bellot
- easy use of inline cards, symbols and boxed symbols
- easy use of floating cards
- floating cards customizeable in size, colorset, background, indices, shadow, ...
- several card back designs avaiable
- color of card back and inner frame background freely defineable
- basic card groupings integrated
- advanced constructs possible via PS-Tricks, the basis of the poker package
- GNU LGPLv3 licensed
1. Copy files to the directory /tex/latex/poker/ within your LaTeX tree.
2. Run mktexlsr (as admin) to regenerate ls-R file and register poker package.
3. Use poker package as shown in poker-doc.pdf and the example files poker-doc.tex and poker-ranks.tex
4. You will need a fairly recent version (2006-11-18 2.5f) of the xkeyval package. If you are running an outdated LaTeX distribution like TeTeX you should be able to find a suitable version here:
Alternatively you may switch to the TeXLive distribution.
See MiKTeX documentation
* switch from \scaleboxto to \psscaleboxto
|Dateigrösse:|| 4,59 MB|
|Hinzugefügt am:|| 28-Jan-2008|
|Kategorie:|| Games / Poker|
|Details poker.sty - LaTeX Poker package v0.81a|